This set coordinates with Sweet Strawberry Bundle in the Spring mini catalog. It is a very versatile set that you can get for FREE from the Sale-A-Brations catalog! the Designer paper has so much versatility, I stuck with the berries today, but the flip sides are totally texture.
See the video for how to put the Love You Always treat box together. It is really very simple, fold all scores, then fold in the small tabs and fold over the sides. Then fold the smaller (front) in, and finally the back folds over and down inside to tab into the front.
Love You Truly Boxes
Cherry Cobbler 3 1/8”x 10” Berry Blessing DSP 3”x10”
Whisper White (basic white)/Poppy Parade scraps
Everyday Label punch Poppy Parade ink pad
Rhinestones Tear Tape, Dimensionals, Seal
- Adhere the DSP to the card stock, which should be 1/8” on both sides and even on the ends
- I fold the card & DSP over the box and give a good crease, then use bone fold to make them better so they wrap tightly. Use tear tape to adhere one end to the box and tear tape on the other end.
- Stamp your design & sentiment on Whisper White (basic white) and punch with Everyday label punch. Punch another from Poppy Parade. Cut poppy parade long ways and adhere with Seal to back of the sentiment.
- Adhere with dimensionals to the box. You can add ribbon or twine before you add the sentiment if you want.
- I added a few Rhinestones
Pacific Point card base 4 ¼”x11” scored st 5 ½”
Balmy Blue 2”x 5 ¼” & scrap DSP 1 7/8”x 5 1/8”
Whisper White (basic white) 4” square
Dimensionals/Seal Holiday Rhinestones
Pacific Point ink pad
- Adhere DSP to Balmy Blue with Seal and adhere to card about ½” from left side
- On Whisper White (basic white) stamp sentiment and punch with Everyday Label punch
- On Whisper White (basic white) stamp the Leaves & berries. Use Stamp-off for fill portion. Run through your cutting machine with Stitched circle die
- Adhere both sentiment & berries with dimensionals
- Add some Holiday Rhinestones (blue ones)
Raspberry corner fold
Calypso Coral card base 5 ½”x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Flirty flamingo 2 7/8” square Berry Blessings DSP 5 ¼”x 4” & 2 ¾” square
Whisper White (basic white) 2 5/8” square Flirty Flaming ink pad
- Adhere 5 ¼”x4” DSP to card base
- At the 3” mark, cut to outside edge to 5/8”, to the top & to the side
- This will flip inward, being careful to make sure the left edge lines up well. Flip back & use seal on outer corner, then flip back and it will stay.
- Stamp sentiment and berries on Whisper White (basic white) square.
- Adhere DSP to Flirty Flamingo square with Seal and adhere that to flipped square with Seal
- Adhere sentiment with Dimensionals centered on the DSP
- Color three Rhinestones with Calipso Coral dark blend and adhere to sentiment
Keep on crafting your day away!
Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator
Your crafting coach