Wow, this was so fun to create! I had not played with Darling Donkeys till I created these cards…I made some mistakes in the video, but that is LIVE events! These cards are so cute, and I taught a technique with the Blending Brushes on page 70 of the new Spring Mini Catalog. All Supplies will be listed below.
These are found on page 70 in Spring Mini Catalog
Thick Whisper White (basic white) 8 ½”x 5 ½” score 4 ¼”
Whisper White 5 ½”x 4 ¼” Misty Moonlight 4”x 5 ¼”
Flower for Everyday DSP 2”x 5 ½”
Butterfly Beauty dies
Magenta Madness Ribbon about 6 ½”
Many Messages – sentiment
Magenta Madness/Bumblebee/Misty Moonlight inks
Stampin’ Emboss machine
Dimensionals and Seal
- Using the Blending Brushes and starting with lightest ink first, have blank paper underneath your project. Start off project and work into the project with each color you are using.
- Adhere with Seal the DSP to the Misty Moonlight card stock about ¼” from left
- Adhere with Seal the Ribbon on the right side of the DSP
- Adhere with Seal the Misty Moonlight to the card base
- I used dimensionals to adhere the butterfly collage to the card front
- Adhere with Seal the sentiment to the swallowtail butterfly
Darling Donkey sitting
Magenta Madness 5 ½”x 8 ½” score at 4 ¼”
Whisper White 3 ¼” square and 5 ¼”x 4” (inside)
Magenta Madness 3 ¾” square
Oh So Ombre DSP 2 ¼”x 5 ¼”
Layering Circles (second large)
Crumbcake/Petal Pink/light black/Bronze Blends
Magenta Madness Ribbon
Seal & Dimensionals
- Adhere with Seal the DSP to left side of card base about ¼” from the edge
- Stamp your donkey on the Whisper White (basic white) 3 ¼” square
- Color with blends
- Use your die cutting machine to cut the donkey with regular circle and the magenta madness 3 ¾” square with the scalloped circle.
- Adhere with Seal the donkey to the scalloped circle and stamp sentiment
- Using dimensionals add the donkey & sentiment to the card base (wherever you like). I added a bow & Rhinestones.
Donkey with Rose
Bermuda Bay 5 ½”x8 ½” score 4 ¼”
Oh So Ombre DSP 5 ¼”x 4” & 5 ¼”x ¾”
Whisper White (basic white) 5 ¼”x4” and 2 ¾”x 3 ¾” & 3”x ¾”
Bermuda bay 6”x2 ¾”
Layering Ovals (second large)
Double oval punch
Tuxedo Black Memento
Smokey Slate/Petal Pink/Light Black/Bronze Blends
Seal & Dimensionals
- Adhere the Ombre DSP to the card base with Seal
- Stamp donkey with a rose on WW 2 ¾”x 3 ¾” in Tuxedo black memento
- Color with Blends
- Use your die-cutting machine to cut donkey with regular oval and BB with a scalloped oval
- Adhere the donkey to the BB oval and add dimensionals to the back
- Punch a scalloped out of the BB
- Stamp sentiment on the 3”x ¾” and punch with a scalloped punch. Adhere with seal to the BB oval matching the scallops & add dimensionals to the back.
- adhere the donkey to the card base and adhere to the sentiment so it overlaps a little
- add a few rhinestones!
Have so much fun creating with the Darling Donkeys!
Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator
You crafting coach