Many Messages bundle Oh So Ombre DSP (SAB)
Thick Whisper White, Whisper White (Basic White), Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose Card stock Rhinestones & Pearls Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon Snowflake Ribbon (Winter catalog) Dimensionals & Seal
I have a video showing the second & third card as well as the project.
First, you will stamp the Many Messages on Whisper White in 2 colors, then use the Die to run through your die-cutting machine. I also ran a piece of Blackberry Bliss through the dies and used them to back some of the sentiments. You can do this with any card stock, so you have some backings for your sentiments.
- Rococo Rose 8 ½”x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Oh So Ombre Bermuda bay bubbles 4”x 5 ¼”
- Adhere to the card base with seal
- Use the Hooray sentiment and add one of the BB pieces to the back of it.
- Use Seal to adhere the Snowflake ribbon, then add dimensionals and adhere just off-center
- Use a few pearls in the bubbles
- Blackberry Bliss 8 ½”x5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Blackberry Bliss with Granny Apply Green on back 4”x5 ½” and cut into 1” strips.
- Adhere the strips about 1/8” from top & bottom with seal
- Use glue dots to adhere Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon at the center. Tie a bow with a BBS ribbon
- Adhere hoping your day to BB piece and adhere just below the ribbon. Adhere bow to the left side of the sentiment
- Thick Whisper White 8 ½”x5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Rococo Rose 5 ¼”x4” adhere to the card base
- Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre
- Use the negative from the Blackberry Bliss as a stencil and use the blending brush to add Rococo rose ink
- I used Happy Anniversary and adhere offset to BB piece
- I also used Celebrate sentiment and adhered to the Anniversary.
- Adhere Ribbon to back of this combo with Seal, then add dimensionals and adhere to card front close to left side
- Add some Rhinestones
We have 1 project as well! This is the best I could do to show you the scores and folds. Hope it helps. I have the measure wrong in the video, they are correct here.
6″x6″ Designer series paper
On the point (diagonals) score 1/2″ on either side of points.
Turn 90-degrees, so you on point again. The point is at 2 3/4″ score, flip and do it again. Your scores should cross each other.
Fold at scores toward the center. Then fold solid sides together, punch a hole for your ribbon or linen thread (tie a bow or slip knot). Insert your candy into the open pockets.
Have fun and Keep on crafting!
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Your crafting coach