This month you get a choice between two awesome stamp sets! Snowman Season comes with a punch and Snow Wonder comes with a set of dies. These stamp sets are very versatile as well, they can be used after the holiday season for thinking of you, happy birthday, or just a pick-me-up card! Think about your scrapbooks too. View the slide show to see all the fun products.
This Class Includes Snowman Season or
- 12 Card Kits – 4 each of 3 different designs
- Card bases & Envelopes
- 1/2 pack of Brightly Gleaming DSP or Plush Poinsettia DSP (6″x12″)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- All pieces for each card
- Written instructions for 3 card designs
- 3 exclusive – just for you – videos to show you exactly how to create these cards
Not included in kit
- stamp set or bundle
How to get your Card Kits:
- Order your kit by 10 am on November 5th (links to pay are listed below)
- I will cut and prep all the card kits
- In the mail to you by November 10th. I will send you an email with the links to the video tutorials and written instructions.
Pricing Options are as follows: These Prices are for United States only.
- $15 – Tutorial only – This just includes the written instructions and videos. No kits will be mailed. This option is great for those of you who already own all these products.
- $30 – card kit by mail – includes all supplies noted above. Porch pickup is free. Shipping to you $8.40
- $49 – Kit with the stamp set only. This price includes the Snowman Season and all supplies noted above. $51 – Kit with the stamp set only. This price includes the Snow Wonder stamp set and all supplies noted above. Porch pickup is free. Shipping to you $8.40
- $82 – Kit with Bundle The Snowman Season stamp set & Snowman builder punch and all supplies noted above. $81 – Kit with Bundle The Snow Wonder stamp set & dies and all supplies noted above.Porch pickup is free. Shipping to you $8.40
I can’t wait to see what you create on your own! If you need any additional supplies, click here to shop at my online store. It’s that time again! Time to start making your Christmas cards so you are ready to mail them at the end of November. This kit is just the start, I will have more fun cards next month.
Keep safe and happy stamping,
Francine, Crafting Coach