Hello everyone, here are the instructions for the June 18th Technique Tuesday cards. I hope you enjoyed the Live cast (sorry about the audio). If you didn’t see it LIVE, it is on replay on my business page and YouTube. You can make this a regular sized card with a few adjustments to the cuts. This card is 5 ½”x5 ½” so it will require extra postage since it can’t go through the mailing machines.
This is a Pop-out Swing card:
- Card base (your choice of card stock) is 11”x 5 ½” scored at 5 ½” on the long side
- The inner panel, Whisper White, is 7 ½”x 5 ¼” scored at 2 ½” & 5” on the long side
- Tab, Whisper White or card stock color, is ¾”x 5” cut in half to equal 3/8” each, folded at 2 ½” on the long side
- Whisper White 3 ½”x3 ½”
- Designer Series Paper of your choice 5 ½”x 5 ½”
- See Supplies list below for details
- Adhere your DSP to the front of the card base and make sure no tape in the center
- Once the DSP adheres, use square dies to cut out the center or off-center. Save the card stock and put the square DSP for another project
- on the 3 ½”x3 ½” Whisper White – stamp your images and/or sentiment. Adhere it to the square cut out from card base
- Fold the inner panel in a Z pattern
- Adhere the inner panel to the right, inside of the card base
- Close card base over the Z-fold inner panel (should see half the card base and half the inner-panel) and apply adhesive to the exposed inner panel then set square cutout (with images) to the inset.
- Open the card and lay Z-fold out flat to the right. You will adhere the tabs at the top & bottom of the Z-fold (not on the square cutout).
- Fold Tabs in half to align with the edge of the Z-fold, then open them and flip the z-fold back to the inside of the card base. Apply adhesive to the tabs and close the card base over them.
Thank you for checking out my fancy fold card. See you back here again I hope for more fun card making and scrapbooking ideas & tutorials.
Get your craft on!